Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a listing of frequently asked questions, arranged by topic.
- In the Sign On box, enter your 10-digit user id and password. These must be entered exactly as they appeared in the email Admissions sent (case sensitive).
- In the Enterprise Menu box (upper left-hand corner), select System Access.
- In the System Access box, select Student Center.
- The To-Do List on the right of the screen shows the candidate all the remaining tasks to complete.
- Candidates can check their status by scrolling down to the Admissions area and selecting the View Status link.
- Checking your admissions status
- Enrolling for classes
- Dropping classes
- Viewing and paying your bill
The myUTTyler ID and password allows you to register for classes. You should receive an email after you submit your application that contains your myUTTyler ID and password. Activation of your Patriot account is required for login access to myUTTyler. View tutorials for myUTTyler with screenshots. How do I access my Patriot Email? Students can login to their Patriot Email account at https://outlook.com/owa/patriots.uttyler.edu. Your application received, login credentials, and accept/deny communications will all go to the email you used when you applied. After admission, a student email account will be created for you. It takes about 24 hours after admission, and then it becomes your official communication channel, and all emails will go to that account.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Student ID