Financial Aid and Payment
UT Tyler provides financial assistance to students who qualify through federal programs. Follow these steps to apply:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible. You do not have to be admitted to UT Tyler to apply for financial aid.
- UT Tyler's Federal School Code is 011163
- To process FAFSA results, students MUST be admitted to UT Tyler and have a valid Social Security number on file with the Office of Admissions
- Check your Patriot Email regularly for information regarding financial aid. Read additional financial aid information for graduate alternate programs.
Financial Aid Contact Information
Toll-Free Phone: 800-UT-TYLER
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, TX 75799
In addition to financial assistance through federal programs, UT Tyler also provides a Corporate Partner discount of up to $5,000 off the total program cost to students enrolled in the MBA in Healthcare Management online program. If you are not sure if your organization is a participating partner, please call 877-588-3286 or complete the form to the right to be contacted by an enrollment specialist. In order to qualify for the discount, all required documents must be submitted by the posted deadline. Discounts are not retroactive.
Application Fee: An application fee of $50 is required. Applications will not be processed without an application fee.
Graduation Fee: $30
- Students can access their current bills via myUTTyler
- Enter your Patriot username and password (same ones used for your student email)
- Go to the Student Home Page tab
- Go to the Student Center located under the System Access page
- Scroll down to the Finances section
- Choose "Charges Due," then click the double arrow circle
- Due dates will be displayed on the next screen, along with billing information
Payment can be made through the myUTTyler Student Center or at the Cashiers Office. Cash (coins must be rolled), check (temporary and international checks are not accepted), money order or VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted. Payment information may be phoned in at 903-566-7227 or faxed to 903-565-5657. Be sure to indicate your student ID number when remitting payment. Note: Online graduate programs are not eligible for payment plans or emergency loans through UT Tyler.
Click here for information about obtaining and using your Patriot Power Card (P2 Card) for payment.